Sunday 6 April 2014

Not a lot of crafting going on

I have not done a lot of crafting since my last post.  I have been tidying up my craft area and sorting things out. I have spent a lot of time photographing and listing items in my eBid stores.
 I did make 2 cards, one for a friend and one for my hubby. That is the extent of my crafting this week.

This is the one for my friend.  It was cut on the Cameo using a Lori Whitlock file and I think the background paper is from the sugar & spice range.

My cards for sale can be found at http://maelbrigda-handmade-cards.ebid.net There are over 1000 to choose from and most can be personalised.

The other item I made this week were these guitar pick earrings for my daughter.

I aim to do several more of these in different colours, some with guitar charms in front and others with music notes.  I love the effect of these ones.  The plain ones are not as nice but are much cheaper.

Well back to the grind.  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment