Tuesday 13 May 2014

Lots of crafting today

I made Daisy the Rag Doll from a kit that came with the June issue of Crafts Beautiful. Her neck was quite wobbly so I reinforced it with a ribbon choker.  Other than that and adding a handmade with love tag, I sewed her as per instructions.  When stuffing her face i tried to give her nose a bit of definition but i'm not sure how well it worked.





I also knitted a little rabbits outfit of a pair of trousers, a short dress and a scarf.



This morning I made a bracelet from a celtic style slider and a plaited thong. I added a lobster style closure and may go back and add an extender chain as it is just over 7 inches.


As I was knitting I needed some stitch markers as the plastic ones I bought from Amazon all broke on first use.  Whilst making myself some, I made another set of 7 to list on Etsy.  I haven't listed these one's yet but I have others listed that I made a couple of weeks ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment