Monday 5 May 2014

Lots of unfinished items finished

Finished a few things that were only half made.

Firstly the little cashmere and cotton hoodie I started a month ago.  It is for my niece's baby which isn't due until September.  Originally it was started in just the cashmere silk merino yarn but it was too soft and the hem didn't sit properly so I redid it with cotton hems and hood.



I have a bundle of card bits that seem to go together but not yet made up so I finished a couple of those too.

  

Also made 2 gift bags downloaded from card-making-downloads.com.


Started on my second strawberry bootee too, and next on the list is the Milly cardigan I started almost a year ago.

Lined the two ipad cases I made, finished a galaxy note sock and made a little dolly and her dress.
This one is on ebay this week


Made 20 bars of soap and shampoos, 12 of which were an order I received from ebid.net.
  


                                                                                                  


All in a busy crafting week

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment