Tuesday 11 March 2014

This weeks crafty makes

I got the wedding invitations finished and just need to make a start on the evening ones now but all is going well.  The new Cameo is excellent.  I can now see how much the other one was a struggle.  The cards that previously were taking 20 minutes each to cut are now taking only 10.  I've been able to change the blade setting from a 6 down to a 3 and up the speed from 2 to 6 without the card getting all chewed up.

Yesterday I had the sewing machine out so I made a ring pillow.  It is approx 30cm square in satin look polyester with a big diamante buckle threaded onto some net and little bows to hold the rings.

I have also been knitting.  Over the weekend I managed 1 1/2 of the fronts of the hoodie I started last October.  It will no longer fit the wee girl I was making it for but i'll stick it on etsy when i'm finished.

I bought the sweetest little bird buttons on ebay

They were from a UK seller and were very reasonably priced.  Just need to find a project to use them on now.

A good friend became a granny this week so will do a card for both her and the new parents. Found some lovely cutting files in theSilhouette Store. I think I will do a onsie card for the parents and i'm not sure yet what i'll do for the proud Granny.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment