Monday 3 February 2014

All Work & No Play...


Went through to my desk at 10am with the idea of doing


a couple of invitations before breakfast.  Various disasters occurred and another 3 sheets of expensive card ruined.  Took a break and went to post some items and when i came back I wanted to make a gift tag for my daughter's birthday.
Rather than start anew I decided to rummage through my saved offcuts to see if I could find anything suitable.  5 hours later I had amassed a pile of tags, though mostly Christmas.
Think i'll list them at just 99p since they were mostly all leftover bits from kits and magazines.
Made a couple of cards too
this is from one of the Debbi Moore Designs cd.  Greece I think but could be Rome. It is now on eBid, Link Here

This is for my friend Jessie whose husband is very ill


  

No comments:

Post a Comment